10 Things I Believe About CrossFit

I believe that CrossFit can be one of the most humbling experiences, while boosting confidence unlike anything else.

I believe in torn hands, scraped shins, and sweat angels.

I believe in performance over aesthetics.

I believe that CrossFitters are, hands down, some of the coolest, nicest people you will ever meet.

I believe in quality over quantity.

I believe in functionality and efficiency.

I believe in being good at life, not just the gym. I believe in capability...a conditioning far greater than just looking good in the mirror.

I believe that some form of CrossFit is perfect for anyone with any goal. Give me a scenario and I will give you CrossFit and 100 reasons why.

I believe in gyms without mirrors. Ego is the enemy. I believe someone can have a 2 minute Fran, an 1100 CrossFit Total, score 450 on Fight Gone Bad, and be one of the most humble people you will ever meet.

Lastly, I believe that CrossFit is not just for yourself. CrossFit is for your wife/husband, your kids, and your grandkids. I believe in 90 year olds playing with and giving piggy-back rides to their grandchildren.

No comments: